Best Restaurants in Palmer PA
Palmer is a township in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, United States. Palmer Township is located in the Lehigh Valley region of the state.
Palmer restaurants range from quite affordable ones to high end restaurants. Some of the major Palmer restaurants are:
- Teppan Hibachi House which is located at 3227 Hamilton Blvd. It has Japanese cuisine, Sushi cuisine and raw bar cuisine. They require reservations and have alcohol available.
- Carabba’s Italian Grill is one of the Italian restaurant among the many Palmer restaurants as the name suggests. It opens from Monday to Saturday but closes on Sunday. Be sure to get an authentic flavor in the dishes courtesy of the wood-fired oven that cooks most of the food at Carraba’s. Their wood-fired piazzas will fire your appetite. You will get tasty appetizers before sampling their tasty grill. And of course you cannot miss their deserts like Tiramisu.
- New China Buffet located at 1658 South 4 St has a rich menu ranging from the appetizers soup and main menu with choices of poultry beef and pork.
- Bay Leaf Restaurant is located at the 935 Hamilton Mall. This is one of the high end Palmer, PA restaurants that serve sea food. They offer a wide range of appetizers, soups salads and entrees which apart from the sea food have lamp steak and chicken in it to leave you asking for more from this Palmer restaurant.
- Among the Palmer restaurants, you see quite a few of the Chinese restaurants of course with Happy Garden Chinese restaurant which is at 3690 Lehigh Street. As expected, you will have names like Chow Mein and Mo Shu among other interesting names on the menu list. Be sure to try this as you experience real Chinese food.
- Cali Burrito which is at 31304 Hamilton Blvd aims to provide the healthiest, best tasting food possible in a minimum amount of time. They use locally made organic tofu from Fresh Tofu, environmentally friendly sugar cane plates and trans fat vegetable frying oil, local organic produce in season and organic coffee.
- Anatolian kitchen is a Palmer restaurant which is at the 419 Linden Street. It servers delicious homemade prepared fresh foods and is open 7 days a week. They serve great Turkish and Mediterranean cuisines.
- Grumpy’s Bar-B-Que Road House has the most deliciously authentic Cajun-style food in the Lehigh valley. You will tantalize your taste buds with the district, hickory-soaked flavor famous to southern cooking. You will need not go beyond the 3000 Mauch Chunk Road to find it. You can always expect a fun relaxed and sit down atmosphere. They also offer catering services for weddings, graduations, company picnics, family parties and many more.
- Cathy’s Creative Catering and Cafe is at 752 Front Street. It will give you personalized elegance for you special occasions. They offer from indoor banquet facilities to outdoor pavilion and outdoor grassy area for tenting.
- And of course you can’t list Palmer restaurants without forgetting Parma Pizza which is at the Village West-Cedar Crest & Tilghman St. You will get all the Pizzas that you have been dying for ranging from of course Italian to Neapolitan style to New York style pizza and even homemade pasta. They give one the options to eat there or take away as you experience the great menu from this Palmer restaurant.
There are many good restaurants in Palmer, PA, we hope you found this article informative and helpful.